Redtail Rise dear fellow traveler under the moon
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
”Sæll,” she offered in return, raising the rasp of her misused voice to be heard over the drumming of the rain. She had not smelt any borders lain as she crossed through the low mountain and so had no reason to fret over whether she had intruded on his territory. The tundrian could not smell any others on his dark pelt or nearby — she surmised the ghoul to be wandering as she did.

”I am Síff,” the woman gave her name as she took a few steps closer, so they might hear one another better. She dipped her peppered crown in a similar gesture of neutrality. 

”Vhat bring you to Teekon?” the waif ventured politely as she settled her remaining hindleg beneath her scarred haunches. The slashes along her spine tugged, pinching as she twisted to face him. Soon enough, she would need to seek shelter to rest her aching bones but for now, she was content to sit in the rain and chat with him.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
dear fellow traveler under the moon - by Vasile - September 18, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: dear fellow traveler under the moon - by Síff - September 29, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: dear fellow traveler under the moon - by Vasile - September 30, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: dear fellow traveler under the moon - by Síff - September 30, 2021, 02:45 PM