Shy Deer Steppes I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
i'll just say set for before she and ave leave

She had ventured farther than normal, focused on her mission to learn all she could about the plants here before their war with the Saints. She was grateful for the time they had to prepare, but she also couldn't help but feel anxious about what was just around the corner. 

Arielle had caught the scent of the deer too, and had stuck a good bit away so that she could watch them. She couldn't hunt them on her own, or probably not even with a second, but it never hurt to learn more about the things they shared the area with. She could report back that they were here and maybe a hunting party could come catch a nice meal for the two packs. 

As she curved around to the other side of the herd, she caught the scent of a stranger. Something about the scent seemed strangely familiar, though, and it pulled her closer than she might have gone otherwise. 

When she had the stranger in her sights, she froze. They were older, but Arielle could still tell who she was, even after all this time. The scent made sense now—it was Lilitu. But how? Had she been here the whole time? Questions and emotions raced through her mind as she rushed forward. Lilitu? she asked when she was close enough, breathless from running and from the shock of finding her sister here when she thought she might never see her again.
Messages In This Thread
I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 19, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - December 07, 2021, 07:53 PM