Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
The moment was quickly slipping away. She wanted to say something, or rush forward and press her face into his chest. But her voice was stuck in her throat and her legs wouldn't budge. She was the one that suggested they get out of the water. It was all so frustrating and confusing.

So she let him lead her out of the water, and she accepted his help when he offered. His shoulder was warm against hers, and it made the fluttering in her chest intensify. She shook out her coat once they were both out and glanced over at him. He suggested they find somewhere to dry off before heading in the mountains. Flashes of them being cuddled up somewhere warm pushed into her mind and her cheeks heated. That sounds like a good plan, she offered softly. Then she noticed a leaf stuck in his damp hair. She reached over and, unless he stopped her, gently worked it out with her teeth. She glanced up at him when she was done. Do you know of a good place nearby? she asked. She knew bits and pieces of the mountains, but they were memories gained through child eyes and a child mind. She was unsure what would be the same. Maybe Aves had traveled the mountains more.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 07, 2021, 03:16 PM