Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She was relieved when Aves said he also wasn't tired. The thought of laying there in silence while trying not to be completely aware of every place their bodies touched was almost too much to bear. But then what would they do? 

His face drifted over to hers before the prince pulled slightly way as he asked her truth or dare. She couldn't help but smile. The suggestion to play game seemed to bring her a little more into the moment. She was grateful for the distraction, which helped her relax a little. But in doing so, her nose drifted closer to his. Instead of losing her focus and spiraling back into thoughts of how easy it would be to nuzzle against his cheek right then, she drew in a steadying breath and murmured: Hmmm. The word was soft and she drew out the sound as if she really had to think about it. She could feel his breath against her muzzle and she tried to ignore it. Truth, she breathed after a second of pause.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 19, 2021, 11:38 PM