Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
320 Posts
Ooc —
the unexpected knife sunk deep. how his countenance shifted, like a lake sprung into ice. it had not been her intention -- she had meant his past life, but judging by his reaction, she had hit something a bit closer to home.

"most are, aye." qiao conceded, the corner of one lip upturned in a knowing expression. arsenio's expression shifted again. this time, the frozen surfaces of the lake glinted dawnfire. love.

she knew that curse well.

"it was your life on the sea mountain i meant - but you refer to something now. who is she? does the this love come with great risk to your neck?"
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - January 01, 2022, 06:07 PM