Oystercatcher Tide Pools why do they ignore the little female one
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
edited in a small sentence conclusion. i am more than happy to revive this in the future if you'd like! <3

the other yearling looked up then and returned his chuff.

for a small moment that felt like eternity to ingram, he is struck with a paralyzing sort of awkwardness. his social skills were — though improving bit by bit — rather abysmal. a stellar conversationalist he would never be. he was trying to work on not scaring off potential druid recruits by ...being what he desires to be about ninety percent of the time: skulking and surly.

a struggle, to be sure.

see anything interesting in the tide pool? he inquires then, thinking of the little multicolored and spectacularly weird sea creatures he'd seen days ago. i don't know if i'd trust eating any of sea creatures trapped in them, the vivid colors that paint their bodies warn something extremely primal in him to stay away; and he offers the advice despite that it hadn't been asked for. but they're interesting to look at. i think, anyway.

a few more words are exchanged before ingram takes his leave.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
why do they ignore the little female one - by Vesper - December 01, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: why do they ignore the little female one - by Ingram - December 05, 2021, 06:11 AM
RE: why do they ignore the little female one - by Vesper - December 07, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: why do they ignore the little female one - by Ingram - December 08, 2021, 06:35 AM