Greatwater Lake Before we ever learned the fear of being bold
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig's ears slid back as she called him a homebody, but he smiled still. It was true. He'd always known it, in spite of his recent attempts at living as a loner. He was pleased with himself for succeeding in that venture, but found he was quite eager to let that be in his past. Fennec hadn't quite been clear in what she meant by "doing our own thing", but Fig understood her anyway. If she and Bronco were planning to form their own pack, then he was definitely along for the ride, assuming they'd have him. He didn't want to be left behind again like when they'd gone to the Glen, and he had no other commitments this time holding him back from joining them.

He frowned and quirked a brow at the name Sapsucker, but held his tongue as she continued, her words breaking the expression into a smile. He didn't judge her for her feelings about including Towhee, either, but he sensed something in it that compelled him to speak. "I won't say a word, if I even happen to run into her," he replied, "I felt the same when I left Frosthawks. A couple of friends offered to come with me, but I turned them down. It just felt like something I needed to do on my own, so I get it."

Fig paused then, deciding how to phrase the next. "You, uh... you set on doing something just the two of you?" he asked, a little sheepish now, "Or are you looking for some lost souls to tag along?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Before we ever learned the fear of being bold - by Fennec - December 03, 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: Before we ever learned the fear of being bold - by Figment - December 16, 2021, 07:19 AM