Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Germanicus had never used speed to his advantage in their spars, and her lack of experience showed in that moment as he lunged to meet her rather than striking defensively, her teeth scraping his shoulder though he was quickly throwing her to the ground with a thud, feeling like the air had been knocked out of her as his teeth leveled against her throat and she relaxed and went limp with a sheepish smile. Clearly, she had a lot to learn, but that was okay. She had time to learn, and plenty of soldiers around who could help as well.

“How did you do that?” She asked, a hint of amazement in her voice that just highlighted her inexperience and wonder with these new skills that she was being exposed to. There were many fight structures to consider, and it made sense that a wolf might use their speed and meet her in the middle rather than waiting for her to come to them to strike back. "How do you strategize like that on the fly? I feel like I have to think about things before I do them but it felt like you just knew what to do?"
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 18, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM