Noctisardor Bypass [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse
84 Posts
Ooc —

At first, the boys's treming pleas were easy enough to ignore. She was a bit disgusted by how he pleaded for his 'Mommy,' so she curled her lip at him. She kept her posture licked in an intimidating leer, and cocked one ear away as he began to wail.

Let his cries carry, and provoke.

But enough was enough- a bit of wailing, and there'd be proof the kid was being held captive. Theh didn't need to draw any nore unnecessary attention. His ear-splitting voice eventually caused her to snap. She growled, and snapped at the air between them as a warning. "Quit yer whingin'! She hissed in annoyance. "Or I'll bite yer tongue off," She threatened, flicking her own over her teeth to make them shine. 

Of course, she could have some fun with him while she had him there. This was Laurel's child, and while she knew absolutely nothing about Laurel, she knew she had a penchant for storytelling. Her voice bevame softer. "Y'know, yer Ma deserves what she's got comin' for her. But- she prolly never told you wot she did, did she?" She asked, fixing her dark, cobra stare on the child.
Messages In This Thread
[raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 20, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 20, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 27, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 28, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 01, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - February 04, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 12, 2022, 06:57 PM