Redsand Canyon i wanna stay with you for a long time,
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna was not a difficult woman to find; she had not traveled beyond the walls of the canyon since Aquene had arrived and taken over the task of herb-gathering. The medic and her trainee had built up their medical stores far more rapidly than Ruenna ever could have on her own, and the Matrona was thankful that medical care in Mereo was well in hand. 

It would not take Qiao long to locate the Matrona. 

"Hello, Qiao," Ruenna greeted her warmly. Aquene had mentioned to Ruenna the interest that Qiao had taken in her pain treatment, and Ruenna found that rather sweet. While most of Mereo was suspicious of and uncomfortable around the Akashingo woman, Ruenna was a soul who believed the best in people. She thought of Qiao as a fellow ambassador-- a kindred spirit-- rather than a spy. 

"I hope your stay has been comfortable so far?" 

Ruenna's tail waved amicably. Even if Qiao was spying for Ramesess, wasn't that all the more reason to treat her well and give her no reason to speak against them?

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 30, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - January 30, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 31, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - February 13, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - March 15, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - April 04, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - April 04, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - August 06, 2022, 08:05 AM