Redsand Canyon angel of [m]ercy
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She enjoyed being able to lose herself in these moments. She enjoyed everything else fading into the background, noise that was nonexistent in their own little bubble. Even Towhee’s intrusion into their den was something that faded away as a worry. She was fairly certain the woman had learned her lesson and would not attempt again, at least not before her leg was healed. The words rumbled against her fur, sending another shiver down her spine in turn.

His murmur sent an electric shock to her heart and it began to race. He had a way with words, something he often reserved only for her. She was aware of how cold and aloof he could be around the others. She enjoyed being able to evoke this side of him. “I like being here with you, in our own world.” She voiced softly in turn. She was his and he was hers. It felt right. She shifted, nuzzling and kissing along his neck. “I like the way you make me feel.” She added again softly, an almost pleading tone to her voice as she left the double entendre hanging in the air around them. She wanted to feel good and she knew he knew how to make that happen.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 09:45 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 09:57 PM