Qeya River i have no other god but myself
Brecheliant
Family
376 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
milestone: eyes & ears open ( 19 days old ); tags for reference, but feel free to join if you'd like! <3

attuaserk has no concept of time.

his existence in this stage of his life is slumber, eating, gumming on @Malrok's ear, tail or paw ( and likewise, of course ), and testing his unheard vocal chords. though @Sakhmet and @Kigipigak were surely not so lucky in the regards of his frequent testing of the acoustics. to him, it is merely the vibrations of his vocal chords that interest him; unaware that they produce noise that might very well put a banshee to shame.

it was a simple existence, thus far. utterly unremarkable. not so different from the cubs born before him ( nor those to be born after ).

but this particular day — morning?, afternoon? — a cottony sort of awareness comes to the fact that his ears can pick up muffled noises. a sharp caw of a bird outside, a soft peep from his own mouth; to accompany that his eyes have opened of their own accord and equally fuzzy shadows play across his still developing vision. he blinks; confused and then lets out a war cry of surprise — only to startle himself by the hellish noise coming from his own mouth —

a warm puddle of pee settles against his belly and he lets out a small noise: between a huff and a cry because he'd soiled himself.
Messages In This Thread
i have no other god but myself - by Kivaluk - March 23, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: i have no other god by myself - by Sakhmet - March 23, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: i have no other god by myself - by Kigipigak - March 23, 2022, 04:21 PM
RE: i have no other god but myself - by Akkuma - March 23, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: i have no other god but myself - by Kivaluk - March 25, 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: i have no other god but myself - by Sakhmet - March 27, 2022, 02:34 PM
RE: i have no other god but myself - by Kigipigak - April 12, 2022, 12:45 PM