Dragoncrest Cliffs summer grasses:
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He did his level best not to fidget or give any indication that he wanted to be anywhere other than here. His thanks and gift were both sincere, but it didn't mean Sobo and Meerkat were good. Their first impressions of one another were poor beyond compare. On account of her ridiculous and indulgent wedding, he thought her rather entitled. Her unborn pups would be his half-siblings, but he could not think of them the way he did Quennell and Aminthe. He was not dying to meet them and show them the sea. He doubted very much he would ever think of Meerkat as family or even a friend and that was okay with him. She was a packmate, though, who deserved more than his eternal coldness, especially for sticking up for Loko.

Dis be a totem, he told her. Maman says dat de lwa of women be respondin' to symbols like dese. I tried to carve dem on de wood so dat she will see de owner an' favour dem. It is not de best. I am still learning. But I hope it brings ya... you de eye of de lwa of women. Erzulie be her name.

I have treated you unfairly, Meerkat, he added. For dat I am sorry. There was no indication that they were suddenly going to become best friends in his words, but he owed her that much. It wasn't truly her fault that Njord changed the second she walked into his life. He blamed her at first, but even Sobo knew his father alone was responsible for his own actions.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 24, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 24, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 29, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 29, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 03:43 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 18, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 18, 2022, 02:09 PM