Redsand Canyon then I heard your heart beating
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The new mother did not even see the other healer slip out of the den, too enraptured with the sight of her own children as she suddenly understood a mother’s love in an entirely new way. She even missed the way her husband looked her over to ensure her own safety, her eyes glued to the two pale forms pulled to her chest. It was only at the soft murmur that her gaze came up, a joyful smile and tears in her eyes as he nuzzled her cheek.

“They’re perfect.” She whispered back, admiring the two future healers. She was not certain she could ever let her son’s charge into combat… she hardly survived her husband doing it even if Mereo had yet to see a war… how was she supposed to let their children do the same? She had time to answer these questions. They would not be ripped from her breast for training.

He murmured again and she rested her head against his as he pressed it against her. “I love you too… I love our family with my whole heart.” It was terrifying, but she had never felt more ready for something in her entire life. It felt like she could conquer anything.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - May 10, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Kallik - May 10, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Qiao - May 11, 2022, 08:47 AM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - May 11, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Kallik - May 11, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Siku - May 11, 2022, 05:03 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Qiao - May 19, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - May 20, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Nanuq - May 25, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Kallik - June 08, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 09:58 PM