Redsand Canyon I'd wanna be felled by you
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Private 
for @Aquene and @Siku
tagging @Innik for reference

With the imperator gone, along with some of their soldiers, Kallik was pulled from the den more often than he liked. But he had to make sure Mereo remained safe. Both because it would keep Aquene safe and because the impertaor was trusting he and Arsenio to take care of the canyon in his absence. 

So he often woke early to patrol after ensuring his wife had breakfast, returning in the early after noon with another meal and not enough time to spare for much of a conversation. He would kiss his family's heads and be off again. But he made sure to return in the early evening, before the sun set, and that time was only for Aquene and the children. He was already amazed by how fast they changed and how much he loved them. It was like parts of his heart were living outside of his body. 

It was early evening now as he entered the den with three fish for dinner. Kallik set them down by his wife and kissed her, then he nuzzled each son before settling down himself. Do you need anything? he asked Aquene. He felt bad that she was so restricted right now. He could stay with the pups, of course, if she needed a break. But he couldn't feed them yet, so she could never wander very far. 

He picked up a fish and began pulling the skin off as he waited for her answer.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 18, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - May 18, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 18, 2022, 10:40 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - May 20, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 22, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 26, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - June 11, 2022, 10:52 AM