Redsand Canyon So take the good stuff, honey
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Everything was going well in her mind… Tierra could help guard. She had to assume the woman would be responsible for finding his food as well given that she dragged his half alive carcass over the borders to begin with… until her husband’s voice broke the air and she turned to say something. The words died as she heard an unfamiliar voice, a thump and a yelp and her attention went back to her patient. Sybol. At least there was a name… but he was unconscious again so she didn’t have a chance to ask about it. She had caught the way he collapsed, and immediately moved back over to the once again unconscious wolf.

Her paw pushing against his ankle told her all she needed to know there. “He has a broken ankle, Kallik. Turning him away now is a death sentence and I won’t condemn him so you can help her carry him to the tablinum or I’ll do it myself.” She leveled her gaze with her husband, fully in her healing mindset. “He showed no signs of aggression when he did wake up and the tablinum is far from our den… with a guard, it will be fine.” Besides, if she really needed to, she could keep him strung out on pain meds that would make him too loopy to snap his teeth in the right direction.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 13, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 05:34 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Kallik - June 13, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 13, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Kallik - June 14, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 14, 2022, 01:53 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Sybol - June 14, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Aquene - June 14, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 16, 2022, 11:15 PM