Redsand Canyon if atlas falls
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Despite the recent disagreement about how to handle Sybol when he arrived on the borders, she craved his touch and the safety of his presence. The love never faded, and it never would, not as long as she had anything to say about it. He moved with her, nibbling as they moved which caused light giggles from her in return. It was amazing how he could pull her back into the headspace of being a doe-eyed yearling with just a few simple touches, even now as their family grew and they entered the stressful time of raising children.

She chuckled softly at his words, casting her gaze sideways with a wink in his direction. “I could… but if I stole as many as I would like, Germanicus and Arsenio would be quite displeased. They’d never see you.” She teased lightly. She’d steal all of his moments if she could, but she knew that it was not feasible. “Lead the way, darling.” She offered peacefully as she fell in with his stride and let him guide their way. “Are you planning any more trips to the Vale? It will be less time than either of us think before the twins are able to travel there.” Though it left pangs in her heart to think about leaving her friends, it was a new life for them, one with more control, and one that would help another close friendship of theirs thrive.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 13, 2022, 11:49 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 14, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 22, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 22, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 08:47 PM