Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
It was a soft voice that  met his ears this time, and Sandy studied the wolf in front of him. There was a heaviness to him now. Something wrong as he looked inward onto something that probably left a bad taste in his mouth. Sandy knew that well. Had felt that way after leaving Thessalina. But it had needed done. 

Sandulf smiled at the mention of his little brother. Rodyn has found a place in a pack of hunters known as Moonglow. He seems happy there, planning a future and everything. I do not wish to stay where he is, not because i do not love him, but simply because he deserves his own space. I do not wish to encroach where his life will be. It seems. He took a breath, thinking. Distasteful.

The leaders there seem very kind. I have only met Moonwoman Kukutux, but she has told me of others and there are many children. It seems to be a healthy, kind pack. Perhaps you can make them allies, when you start your own path?

Sandy didn't know exactly what this wolf had planned, but he was alone and usually when alone a pack was on your mind to start. Especially young males full of life.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Sandulf - August 25, 2022, 07:55 PM