Redsand Canyon We like to wuki.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene herself had considered modifying the title, but she remained uncertain. Matrona was a tradition, a title created by Germanicus for Mereo… it was not created for Ruenna in particular but for whoever would lead beside him… it had just happened to be Ruenna first. As a result, Aquene did not truly know how to feel about it.

Still, she hummed at her friend’s words, a frown on her features as she nodded. “I’m glad I’m staying too… I had agreed to go to Epoch… but my ability to help wolves remains where the soldiers are… I could teach, it’s true, but I’ve always been one for action… for healing on the fly, not for teaching theoretics to those who would eventually use it.” She offered up, giving her friend a friendly bump with a light chuckle. “Besides, now our pups can train together.” She added on a more lighthearted nature than the future injuries that would no doubt come to Mereo.

She had admitted that she had almost taken the role herself and Aquene raised an eyebrow. “I don’t know that I could imagine you anything other than a warrior… even if you would be an amazing Matrona in your own right. I’ll definitely be leaning on you for support, Towhee… I still feel very uncertain in my role.” She admitted, pausing for a moment before continuing. “Especially since Germanicus has sent Kallik on a mission… we are not certain when he will return, and so I am left alone with Siku and Nanuq.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
We like to wuki. - by Towhee - August 15, 2022, 08:48 AM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Aquene - August 16, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Towhee - August 16, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Aquene - September 01, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Towhee - September 01, 2022, 10:30 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Aquene - September 02, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Towhee - September 04, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Aquene - September 16, 2022, 10:46 AM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Towhee - September 16, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: We like to wuki. - by Towhee - September 21, 2022, 09:13 AM