Haunted Wood In Need of A Savior
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
355 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Okay he has a huge split from his muzzle down to his chin. And above his right eye and down into the flesh beneath it, barely missing his eye. I am still unsure if he will lose the sight. I may roll for it.

Dreven left the other wolf behind, and he stumbled through the haunted wood. Blood dripping from the wounds on his face. Hot and salty against his lips. He kept licking at it, but it did nothing to stem the flow. A steady stream of quiet curse words fell from his lips as he walked, blood in his eye and he couldn't see.

Dreven finally took a moment to stop what he was doing and lean against a tree, he wondered briefly if there were any wolves around @Bridget or if he should just work on his face himself. He blinked again, blood falling to splash through the eye and onto the ground. He twisted his head trying to glimpse out of the one unmarred.

He blinked again and though he wanted to howl he kept quiet and instead continued his steady stream of expletives.

Fucking wolf, what a bastard. Look at this mess. How the hell did I let him get such a hit in. Fucking idiot is what I am.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
In Need of A Savior - by Dreven - September 10, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Bridget - September 10, 2022, 02:47 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Dreven - September 10, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Bridget - September 11, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Dreven - September 11, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Bridget - September 17, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Dreven - September 17, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Bridget - September 21, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Dreven - September 21, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Bridget - September 23, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: In Need of A Savior - by Dreven - September 23, 2022, 04:35 PM