Stavanger Bay good day for a haunting
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw had not been judging just pointing out the obvious. He was the big fool who could roll her over twice and stand above her with sickening delight if he so wanted. She sniffed. Anyway, he was the one laying down like a dunder head, while the tide came in and out. It was not becoming really.

Ash Paw gave a soft giggle and nodded her head, but made no more comment. He had stated it himself when he had said some had issues. Though she was taken back a bit at his use of sister. She had never had siblings before, and thus the remark was a bit lost on her.

Ash Paw stared at him with a deadpan look. I think not. One, wouldn't fit whole. Two, disgusting.

She shook her head, small petite muzzle turning up into a smile. My family lived here years ago. I know many of the spots around the bay that most are not privy too.

She shifted and settled to her haunches to let him finish his meal and she wanted to ask him, were he alright, but it seemed rather intrusive in this instance. He was clearly not fine, but for what reason she didn't know. 

Ash paw blew out a soft breath at his words, wrinkling her nose at his belch. You were laying on the ground, right next to the tide as it was coming in on high tide......I believe that is proof enough for my eyes.

She wished to add Thank you very much, but felt that this would be rather unbecoming and tactless. She looked over him with Azure blue eyes, taking him in as he now was in a better position to study.

Sunny Yellow eyes, pretty fur. But clearly unkempt, dirty and she sniffed. He smelled like fish and brine.

What were you doing by the way?
Messages In This Thread
good day for a haunting - by Isengrim - September 13, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Ash Star - September 14, 2022, 05:28 AM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Isengrim - September 15, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Ash Star - September 16, 2022, 05:24 AM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Isengrim - September 22, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: good day for a haunting - by Ash Star - September 22, 2022, 08:35 PM