Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy gave her a small grin at her huff, his muzzle and scar twisting up strangely. At least you have some knowledge stored there with oride and brashness.

It was clear the girl was either terrified of getting left behind or abandoned. Or she was a people please to the nth degree. She hid her ill confidence beneath snark and bullheadedness. It was actually quite annoying if you weren't used to it.

So your leader came back? So now you think they cannot use the extra support? That only he can protect the borders? Then he didn't teach you real well did he.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM