Lion Head Mesa not the same without you here [wp]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
They began to move, Aquene accepting a few berries, conserving herself before chuckling softly at his words. “Primarily a healer, diplomacy is still somewhat new to me, as is the role of mother. I was the pack’s medicus for quite some time before Germanicus asked me to be Matrona in Ruenna’s stead. My children were born just a few months back. Your healer, Qiao, assisted with their delivery so I would not have to oversee my own care.” She explained to him, assuming the details were fairly public knowledge, particularly after she had acted as consult to Germanicus when it came to the medical knowledge behind the murder of Ramesses’s former wife.

“My husband, Kallik, is away on business for Mereo, I am afraid. It is a long trip and he was not able to make it back in time for the festivities.” With it came the pangs of sadness, the opening missing of the man. It still felt so crazy, knowing a year ago she never would have dreamed of being in a pack or married much less having twins to chase after or acting as Matrona for Mereo whilst Ruenna sought out more advanced treatments for her pain.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:43 PM