Lion Head Mesa go forth and have no fear [wp]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene smiled at the other girl’s desire to teach her before politely shaking her head. “It is an honor I’d like to save for my husband. He was not able to join me for these festivities.” The striking formality of her voice lingered in the air as it always did; she could not help it for it was the way she had been raised and the woman beside her was all but a stranger.

It seemed that she had caught her attention, her eyes widening lightly when the other woman admitted that she was an Ateneq as well. Daughter of Nanook and Siarut. She knew those names from the little slice of family that they had discussed in their tenure together, and then she was asking and she once again shook her head. She even found that her tail had a light wag to it. “Married.” She responded in basic answer to her question.

“My husband is Kallik… we were married a few months back, and we have twin boys growing up strong in Mereo: Nanuq and Siku… Nanuq is named after your mother.” She explained, a warm smile on her features. “It is a pleasure to meet you… Kallik does not often speak of his family… as if there is a bit of a shadow on his history with you all… the only one I’ve met is your cousin, Merrit.” She of course recalled when Kallik had run into his brother, discovering how his father had abandoned him. She knew his demons better than most, just as he knew hers, and she was not about to share the depths with an unknown relative she had not heard of before.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Taktuq - September 20, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:20 PM