Otter Creek brass knife sinks into my shoulder
Pledged
hi im baby
216 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
It was cold in those mountains!

That didn't bother Dusty. He told himself it didn't bother him, anyway. And his pelt was getting thicker with the turn of the weather. That had never happened to him before, but then again, the desert hadn't had much in the way of weather. Even their rainy season was hot, and usually not very rainy at that.

So he'd come down. Just for a little while! Only to find that there was frost on the ground down here as well.

Dusty was aghast and no small amount of concerned by the development. It seemed to him that winter was leaking out of the east, and down from the mountains as well. He had half a mind to go further west and test it, but he didn't want to stray too far from his friend in the hollow.

So he stayed in the foothills, splashing around in the creek in an attempt to capture himself a fish & chip lunch.

* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 02, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 03, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 03, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 07, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:44 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 11, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 14, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 16, 2022, 07:33 AM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 17, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 17, 2022, 12:50 PM