Two Rivers Isle My dad would have been so upset
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich never knew what to do when others showed him respect like Goliad had just done. He still did not feel much like a leader, or like he deserved such respect. Everyone deserved respect, of course, but this extra level of it placed upon him just for being the leader of a pack seemed... misplaced. Everyone in the Isle was meant to be equal, yet that seemed a difficult concept for others to grasp.

Well... he said slowly, thinking. Would you like to hunt now? Perhaps we could go after that bird you saw, or... anything, really. Even if we don't catch anything, the practice would be good--for both of us. It was important to keep his own hunting skills sharp, after all. Speaking of keeping skills sharp, he realized how long it had been since he'd had a fight with anyone, either out of self-defense or merely to spar. Perhaps he'd ask around later to see if anyone wanted a spar, or he'd lose his ability to defend his home, forget all his fighting tactics...

However, Goliad declined the offer to go hunting right then, and he and Ulrich parted ways.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 08, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 08, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 10, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 10, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 10, 2023, 10:34 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 11, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 24, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 07:53 PM