Swiftcurrent Creek I am with you.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
160 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Joining 
For a long while they'd roamed together, he and Akavir, taking time for themselves when necessary until they'd been able to find one another. Viinturuth, figuring it was simply the way of bachelor males in their prime, carried on alone. He held no grudge and figured their paths would cross once more when fate saw fit for one to find the other again.

On arrival to familiar turf, he recalled when last he and his brother had trailed through. He remembered how they'd discussed setting up home in the lands of their birth, an idea he'd never taken too seriously. Viinturuth appreciated his freedom; settling down in one place, as Akavir had done as a young wolf, had never truly appealed to him until the heart of a harsh Winter when he found himself aching for companionship.

His memory of a childhood in Swiftcurrent Creek was dark, for those days were tainted by the toxicity of his parents' mateship. He'd struggled to process it all at his tender age during a time when he'd needed stability, and ultimately run off. Constantine and Durnehviir had reconciled, eventually, and had gone on to whelp several additional litters, yet Viinturuth had never truly recovered from those particular difficulties. So as he neared and detected the strong scent of a claim made by his most beloved sibling, he felt both anticipation and anxiety.

A call rose for @Akavir and he paused to wait, knowing better than to welcome himself across the invisible markers and into the fangs of hostile pack wolves despite his own birthright. What he wished for was a private audience with his littermate.

Messages In This Thread
I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 21, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 21, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 22, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 22, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 23, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 23, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Viinturuth - January 23, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: I am with you. - by Akavir - January 25, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: I am with you. - by RIP Moss - January 25, 2023, 01:58 PM