Blacktail Deer Plateau netjer
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
in time, ingram promises; he was all too happy to speak of sithis, the immortal soul his flesh and bone mortal body played host to, of the void and the voidwraiths and commanders of the past that whispered things in his ear. today, though, i am your student, princess toula.

because he could feel the sweeping presence of obsession for her deathlord osiris taking hold.

fighting it, ingram knew, was useless.

it was like fighting his love for his nightwife, despite how she flickers in and out of his life like a flame.

yes, i understand. ingram assures her with a low chuckle. for there to be life, there must be death. it is useless to fear it when the end is really not even the end.

perhaps a haughty outlook granted to ingram by the illusion of being a god in mortal fleshbone. but even praimfaya's culture believed in reincarnation: a very speculation that he was one such incarnation, perhaps believed even to her dying breath.

and what of your patron goddess, iset? ingram inquires.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 02, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 05, 2023, 10:54 AM