Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Oh? Thanks…

Swordfish didn’t want to tell the boy that it was the name of a monster. Scout’s next question was about the gashes in his ribs. The redtail glanced at his side and breathed out a plume of steamy air. He’d need to visit the Riverclan wolves again, he felt. There were supposedly strong healers in their hollow.

Got ‘em from a bear. Almost took my life. The first honest thing he’d said since arriving in the creek, probably. What kinda-

The question was cut off by Scout’s inquiry. Swordfish turned to see that Moss stood powerfully in the background. Her figure was broad and daring. She had a presence, that was certain. The young redtail hoped that he was handling this visitor appropriately.

That’s Moss. She’s one of them stern ones. I keep hopin’ she’ll teach me to fight, Swordfish said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Swordfish - February 02, 2023, 06:05 PM