Northstar Vale Their names are called, they raise a paw.
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
is there an order? smack me if im out of it LOL

a mini-me! he had no doubts that the miniature version of his wife would grow just as strong. as healthy and promising. a life full of great things that he hoped he lived to see much of.

towhee sasha redhawk jr. it was a mouthful, but he loved it. loved her! it did not, would not, ever replace. yet in this moment his eyes only saw these two bundles.

now the other!

he sniffed around them softly. as if their scent might tell him something! but, ah, he did feel the stirring of his heart once more. this one — he will be roman from my side. for despite all their joking, he could not name every child sasha!

stirrings from beyond the den drew his gaze away from the newly expanded family. a chuffing sound to arsenio before the man dipped away. undeniably watchful of his own wife! but there was their first son —

only kissing the new siblings you have, his voice teased warmly out to his son, wondering if any other family or friends had gathered yet.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Messages In This Thread
Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 08:06 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Phox - March 02, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Maxim - March 02, 2023, 01:18 PM