Two Rivers Isle i aint never seen so many long faces
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
<333

iseul had never met a cowboy before. the American drawl that colt spoke in was certainly new to her ears and he almost felt like the opposite of her shadow. which, now that she thinks about it, Makan has not been around her lately. and while she knows that he is a man with his own duties and she has her own, it certainly makes her feel lonely.

but work kept her mind busy, and work today consisted of figuring out what to do with her latest and greatest catch. another unlucky bullsnake had found a way to cross her path due to the start of their mating season. the only difference between this snake and the last one she caught with Ulrich was the fact that this male was much longer. he would have been a good mating candidate if he had made it too!

her neck, as strong as it may be, had gotten tired of dragging it through all the grime of the isle. the scales of the snake were caked with mud and other unpleasant things and it certain was not edible without a thorough cleaning. so like the clean and sanitary butcher she was, iseul thought to bring the snake to the river to clean and prepare for the caches.

as she makes it past the last clearing before entering the shoreline of the river, she comes across the newest member of the isle. and while one may have felt embarrassed to have walked in on someone bathing, iseul was used to bathing with others and therefore didn't register the situation as awkward. instead, all she does is offer the man a friendly chuff as she comes to back her rump into the water while dragging the rest of the snake in.

a satisfying ploop could be heard when she drops the bullsnake's head in and comes to push it around with her paw.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - March 27, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - March 27, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 01, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 04, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 05, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 25, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 30, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - May 05, 2023, 07:22 PM