Two Rivers Isle i aint never seen so many long faces
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
he doesn't seem to hate having to choke down the meat, and so iseul just hums to herself as she takes a moment to breathe before coming to sit up. she would have to get this carried off to a cache, along with having to clean up the rest of the remnants.

with that in mind, actually, she thinks to leave the scales where they are and let them naturally dry out. she has little doubts that something may actually come by and try to snatch up her drying meat, considering there was plenty of fresh things to find in the isle.

she soon comes to take her share and often thinks that hard work before a meal makes the meat even sweeter. a pink tongue runs across her teeth and lips and now she'd come to release colt from his work. "thank you," she comes to say with a dip of her head, "always easy with two." he helped time go by faster and got the meat at the certain caliber of presentation that even her own father would approve.

iseul stands now and gets ready to haul off the rest of the meat to the nearest cache. she'd only invite colt if he felt the need to offer it, as she knew first time snake-workers often felt a bit of strain in their body after. 

last from me, so sorry my response took so long! feel free to respond or archive, i'm hoping to get another one up for these two soon <3
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - March 27, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - March 27, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 01, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 04, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 05, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 25, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 30, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - May 05, 2023, 07:22 PM