Ouroboros Spine may the gods strike me down if I forsake you
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
@Aiolos @Shikoba or @Kukutux maybe? This thread is set for late afternoon today to account for travel times!

This was the final place he could smell.

A final warning.

His legs hurt, but he did not allow it to change his path. He would sleep tonight knowing his duty had been fulfilled. He would sleep knowing that he’d accomplished what he’d been sent out to do.

And then, that was where his thoughts stopped. He could return to Akashingo, return to being a shadow clinging to the wall, wishing to be alone, never wanting the touches and eyes of the others in the palace to be upon him for more than five seconds, or he could chase a wild lead to his father’s side and get orders directly from the man he trusted most. He shook his head slowly.

His life felt like it was torn in two. A before and an after of the cat, of the witch, of every bad thing that had ever occurred in his short life. And at the end of it all..what would he end up doing?

Who are you becoming, oh Brutus?

He shook his head again, vigorously this time, the motion coming into his thick coat, before he was back to trotting up to the borders. He gave them a good sniff for a moment, before he threw his head back, letting his voice sizzle in the air before he plopped down on his haunches.
Messages In This Thread
may the gods strike me down if I forsake you - by Aquillius - April 02, 2023, 07:31 AM