Gyrfalcon's Keep holding me tight in our final hour
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
358 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven wasn't big on asking permission for anything. Usually with the exception of very few things. He just took what he wanted. However, what no one but perhaps Atka knew he only respected and listened to her. Sure he behaved himself showed the proper submission stayed on the good side of the leaders, but it wasn't for them. It was for Atka. She had complete control of the beast and whether she knew that or not, well.

She sought him out, her scent was already beginning to change a little letting him know it'd be coming ready or not. So he followed behind at her hip. Watching for any dangers and when they'd arrive, he'd move to the side he could protect her from in case and wait.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
holding me tight in our final hour - by Aqillutaq - April 19, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Dreven - April 20, 2023, 05:55 AM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Asvoria - April 25, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Aqillutaq - April 27, 2023, 03:04 AM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Dreven - April 27, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Asvoria - April 27, 2023, 07:58 AM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Aqillutaq - April 28, 2023, 04:08 AM
RE: holding me tight in our final hour - by Dreven - April 28, 2023, 10:28 AM