Stone Circle instead of you, it should be me?
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
”-and for the gods sake, if you break yourself, I will drag you in here and cover you in rocks so you can’t move until that ankle heals! Easy exercise, easy!”

Yes ma’am

The healer gave him one hell of a side eye at the respectful tone and he laid his ears down In supplication. Faun turned to point her paw into his face. His eye crossed to try and focus on it.

”Try and fool me again, I dare you. If I come back and you’ve gone gallivanting off, I will personally chase you down to the ends of the earth.” Threat given, off she went with a skin in her maw.

Aquillius took a deep breath, marveled to feel it not hurt. 

He had been here for three weeks. Faun had told him he could walk alone, unassisted, so long as he didn’t disturb his ankle. His ribs, finally, had knit themselves back together. The dark boy gathered his legs beneath him, careful not to jar his ankle, and moved to lay fully in the sun beside the den that still reeked of fear on his bad nights. He lay there with his head tipped back, letting his dark fur soak in sun and the faint breeze whistle the grasses by his ears.
Messages In This Thread
instead of you, it should be me? - by Aquillius - May 01, 2023, 09:47 PM
RE: instead of you, it should be me? - by Íkaros - May 05, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: instead of you, it should be me? - by Aquillius - May 08, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: instead of you, it should be me? - by Íkaros - May 21, 2023, 01:02 PM
RE: instead of you, it should be me? - by Aquillius - May 31, 2023, 01:52 PM