Moonspear the smallest steps bring about the most lasting change.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Fig was a little surprised when Fenn questioned him about Penn's involvement, but other than make a mental note of it as an interesting fact, he didn't put too much thought into it. Not yet, anyway. "He did," Fig answered when otherwise he would've just nodded since he sensed she wasn't looking for an explanation.

"We're never going to be done, Fenny," Fig replied, his smile soft and a sad. He hated that she'd had to suffer with that feeling, "I'll never stop being your brother, no matter what distance there is between us. You're my sister, even when I'm upset with you. Even when you try to run away from me. Always."

He wanted to apologize to her, share his sympathy that she'd had to deal with everything on her own. But, he reminded himself that she'd done it to herself. And yes, she'd regretted it. But that didn't mean he needed to rescue her from the consequences of her own decisions.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.