Stone Circle I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by
Kvarsheim
Systkini
142 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
And now he knew.
Rabbit wench's were devil spawn.

When she turns to him, he puffs his chest and fur out like a wildcat ready to defend its kill. She spoke something about a kid, that of which he didn't care what popped out of her or not.

Yet, within his puffing, she left.

Were wolves supposed to alert their presence? That sounded stupid. He never did that. He didn't know that was a thing. So, that meant it was obnoxious! So, his eyes squinted at the question initially, ear twitching down in what had almost blatantly been confusion. It was only skewed by his apparently frustration that spiraled out at the bunny thief. 

Though, now he wondered if he looked more stupid than he meant by not doing this yodeling thing at the pee borders.

He swore he would be casted away. So, he had been waiting to leave. Yet, a man greater than him, with age he'd known and once left, looked to him.

With lowered posture, stressed back ears and a relaxing lip, he averted his gaze when he spoke. "Yeah. I can do that, I guess." He mumbled, but his tone less harsh. Less bitter and brash. There is relief somewhere, and imbedded insecurity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by - by Bonario - May 25, 2023, 12:02 PM