Sleepy Fox Hollow all my sins need holy water
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Private 
It had been some time since her arrival, though she had spent much of her time in recovery... but now that she was no longer concerned for her own condition and had received her own clearance to move about, she had spoken to Tamar about seeking out Paleo, to see if her sons had remained... in the hopes that they might be a family once more. She had to hope that was the case.

And so she would linger at the borders, sniffing, hoping to catch their scent though it was nothing she could detect. Surely she would not forget the smell of her own children, right? She would tip her maw, calling for the man, a man who had been her mentor... who had taken much of her fear away when it came to childbirth. She had felt more prepared after his tutelage, and it had even saved Ruenna's life.

And she would wait, patiently, her tail folded over her paws as it curled around them.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
all my sins need holy water - by Aquene - May 30, 2023, 04:25 PM
RE: all my sins need holy water - by Mahler - May 30, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: all my sins need holy water - by Aquene - May 30, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: all my sins need holy water - by Mahler - May 30, 2023, 08:40 PM