Ouroboros Spine Say you'll miss me when I'm gone.
Yellowstone
NPC
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
The village loomed ahead of them. Almost the entire way back, @Ajei had spoken of @Shikoba and the village, and filled Mojag with stories that nearly made his head spin. He shared a little of what he had seen as he'd roamed: fields of wheat that turned the world gold; tall draconic beasts that lived in herds and ran like the wind; muskox in the land of eternal winter... There was almost as much to say about the world outside of Moonglow as she had to say about the goings-on and changes within.

When the finally reached the outskirts, Mojag insisted that he wait there and be courteous. He had not been home in some time; his scent was wild, and while he wanted very much to see Shikoba he did not want to intrude. It was only good manners which kept him from charging across those invisible boundaries and in to his mother's arms—that and, he was a grown man now.
Messages In This Thread
Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - December 13, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Ajei - December 13, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - December 26, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - January 21, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - February 20, 2024, 04:24 PM