Moonspear monday? no thanks.
Moonspear
Envoy
187 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Elentari was right at the heels of Sialuk. Alaric's voice, in that tone. Of urgency, anger and panic. It sent dread shooting through her.

It was nothing compared to the smell of blood. The blood of her son.

With hurried strides, star dappled hackles bristling slightly, she swept in. The sight was a fragmented puzzle. Her son! Her own flesh and blood, his neck in bloody tatters, patched with medicine paste. Relief that he was alive. Horror that someone could have shredded her precious boy with such cruelty. 

She barely registered the others as she pulled him into the embrace of her dark arms. Gently kissing away the hurt with a mothers caress upon his beautiful brow. "My boy...my sweet boy..." She crooned, wiping away dried tears as her eyes began to sting. "It is alright...you are safe now. Home."

The ancient blood of Archer ancestors burned with the anger of the hottest star. She would not show this. Not now. She was stronger than that. She looked up. Found Maggak, who, blessedly, was unharmed. A thin whine, she pressed a dark cheek to pale fur. "My girl. Always there looking out for your brother." Her heart swelled, her voice warm.

And then Alaric. Always there. From the beginning and even now. A wonderful companion, tutor and guardian to the children. Elentari couldn't help herself in the wave of emotion that gripped her. She embraced him with her arms fiercely, choking back a sob of relief. "Thank you. Thank you for bringing him back to us."

Her eye at last found the golden-blonde girl, softening on her. The role she played was lost to the Archer, but if she must return to Brecheliant with Alaric, then it must have been important. Reluctantly, she pried herself away from Alaric. Echoing Sialuk. "Please. Go and find out what you can. I...we need answers."
Messages In This Thread
monday? no thanks. - by Acrux - January 20, 2024, 11:36 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Alaric - January 20, 2024, 11:55 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Bronte - January 24, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Sialuk - January 24, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Maggak - January 24, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Elentari - January 24, 2024, 10:52 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Bronte - January 28, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Sialuk - January 29, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Acrux - February 05, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Alaric - February 05, 2024, 12:32 PM
RE: monday? no thanks. - by Elentari - March 05, 2024, 12:49 PM