Hushed Willows she smoked me whole and blows out Os
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Joining 

Abel stuck to the side of the mountains as winter's snow did. Frosted to its sharp edges as the days came and gone. And when the sun peeped from behind the clouds, he'd mindlessly melt out into the open as the ice did, only to take root as night came to chill the earth.

It's a cycle he'd grown accustomed to, rarely broken for the occasional sip of water or a quick bite of some creature far gone. This mountain did not provide much of the latter, and Abel found himself empty-bellied most days. Yet he'd do little to alleviate the hunger pangs than a halfhearted search for scraps and a 'you tried' after inevitable failure. 

Maybe this was to blame.

Abel stared into paradise from just beyond its gate. Where pointed evergreens gave way to trees that kissed the earth. And the putrid smell of the sea was only a light perfume. His place here felt intruding, but he could not find the will to remove himself just yet.
Messages In This Thread
she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Abel - January 24, 2024, 11:12 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Abel - January 31, 2024, 03:23 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Reverie - February 08, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Abel - February 15, 2024, 09:02 PM