Ouroboros Spine i am the one thing in life i can control
Moonglow
Beta*
307 Posts
Ooc — Box
Private 
i know we have others but I wanted to get this ball rolling if you have the time for it @Kukutux <3

Doe walked a brisk path through the snow.

Beneath her breastbone, knowledge. Understanding. She tucked her head around the corner of one of the healing ulax, peering at the downy white coat of her little brother. At his tail, the scars marring the side of his face. Maybe one day, he would tell her about them.

She backed away to allow Kassuq to continue sleeping, and carried on. Up the path towards moonwoman. With every step, the lofty winds of destiny felt as though they stirred the hairs of her pawpads. As if this was correct. Ascension up the path, ascension towards moonwoman. She paused for only a moment, then stuck just the tip of her snout in.

Anaa? She spoke soft, well aware this was rather early. But the thought had kept her awake long past the sun’s descent, until it was the first thing she could even think to say this morning.

May we speak?

Messages In This Thread
i am the one thing in life i can control - by Vairë - January 27, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 08:02 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Vairë - January 27, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 08:22 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Vairë - January 27, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Vairë - January 27, 2024, 08:52 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 09:20 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Vairë - January 27, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: i am the one thing in life i can control - by Vairë - January 28, 2024, 06:40 AM