Ocean's Breath Plateau Someone once told me that motherhood was grand
Hushed Willows
Singer
165 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
Deciding to give herself—and the children—some space, Reina sought out @Minnow. The woman had been on her mind and she thought it would be good to check in on how she was fairing these days. Times were stressful for the older woman, and if her’s and Tuft’s coupling had indeed resulted in a pregnancy, the stress would surely do its number, ten-fold caused by the hormones. Thank the Sun and Moon for Kukutux’s teachings, she had some knowledge that could be of assistance. 

It brought a sense of purpose to the red woman, finally feeling useful to the world around her.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Someone once told me that motherhood was grand - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 08:08 PM