Stavanger Bay what i've done
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Backdated about a week and half to right after this thread :) Please let @Ragnar reply first, then it's AW ^^

The last steps towards Stavanger Bay territory from Gyrfalcon Keep were harder than any of the other steps he'd taken in his journey. Before setting off, Charon had not considered that he might need food or water on his journey, let alone shelter to sleep in peace. He hadn't gotten any of those, and had been assaulted by a dog when he had tried to rest after his visit to Duskfire Glacier. It had all been a giant bust, when all he had wanted was to be a hero that would save everyone.

With sadness in his eyes, the failed hero walked his tired paws back alongside Ragnar, who had saved him from a terrifying black wolf that had wanted to take the creature Charon'd been eating from. It had tasted weird, but at least he had some sustenance in his body now. When they nearly reached Stavanger Bay's borders, Charon was ready to explain; "I met a wolf called Blythe who was white with a black head in Ravensblood Forest. She said she was part of the Bay but I don't think she really was. And then she said that Duskfire Glacier had taken Kev', and I just got so mad and I wanted to return Kev' so that Levi would just be happy again and punish the Duskfire wolves for ripping our family apart..." Charon sadly looked at Ragnar, hoping that he would find sympathy instead of disappointment in his guardian's face.

"But then I got there and Scarlett said that Duskfire didn't take Kev', and that they thought the Bay had taken a child of theirs, so I think Blythe is just a stupid stinky liar who made everything up." He didn't really grasp how Blythe had known about Kevlyn in the first place, though, but his childish mind didn't go that far; he figured she was just a good guesser, or something.

Charon trudged on towards the Bay's borders and waited for Ragnar's reaction; he hoped that Ragnar wouldn't be mad, because surely everyone had been super worried while Charon had been gone, and therefore surely they were super happy that he was back now...
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 04, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 15, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 17, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 23, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 10:37 AM