Morningside Cuesta sat my back to your stars and breathed in your sighs
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the girl was silent for much of her father's talk, though a burst of pleasure came when he disciplined Sunny, and her ears perked when he spoke of beating Sunny's ass-for surely he wouldn't be able to defeat her, obviously the best fighter amongst them. her ear twitched a moment when his attention turned to her, and gingerly, she nodded. she could make an effort not to spit fire at her brother, seeing if he stopped bossing her around. 

next he spoke, and she settled uneasily. she had spoken to Kieren, learned of his sister and his mother, and felt truly bad for him. she looked uneasily to Sunny, then back to Da. after he finished talking, she was silent a beat until merely saying, "okay, Da."  but her simple complacentness did not last too long, for next, she asked, "If I kick Sunny's ass, I'll be the boss of him, then?" she questioned, looking to her brother with a hint of mischief in her eyes. the sheepishness that had come with Grayday speaking of family had manifested in her anger subduing, though she was still a mite bitter.
Messages In This Thread