Morningside Cuesta with drops of Jupiter in her hair
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Joining 
For anyone. Even non-leaders can accept her, if they so choose. - mixdhearts
It was a fine morning, and the sun was rising just behind her, lighting up her creamy pelt in the exact way that she was named for. The pale shewolf seemed to glow in the first rays of daylight, her pelt speckled with pearlescent drops of dew picked up from the tall, swaying grasses.

Purposefully, she strode toward the scent of her brother. The wind had carried him to her while she was still several miles away - she'd know it anywhere, and it brought a bittersweet ache to her breast to think of finally seeing him again. All through the twilight she'd been travelling, giving up sleep in favor of reaching him. She was exhausted as she finally padded up to the borders, but her voice was still strong as she tipped back her head and howled a long, low note.

I'm here, I'm home. Where are you?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sizeable paws guided Sylvas across the valley as he proceeded to patrol the area, his pace was steady and guarded as he strolled onward, mind wondering occasionally to thoughts of the past as he continued to look around the Cuesta. And as he walked further into the land, Sylvas' amber gaze shimmered brilliantly in the warm glow of the morning sun as he turned to glance back to the way he had came. Sylvas stood for a moment, his dirt covered fur slowly beginning to bristle about his neck as a swift, chilling breeze swept by, caressing his face and as the wind brushed against his bulky brown form, the male found himself involuntarily shuddering at the elements cold touch.

Eyes blinked as an unexpected call sounded across the terrain and instantly Sylvas turned to face the direction of the howl, leathery nose twitching as an unfamiliar scent was shortly brought to his attention. The mercenary remained still for a minute, analysing this new aroma, his tail swaying behind him in the wind till finally his paws guided him toward the call, his pace quickening into a jog as he journeyed his way to the borders. 

It didn't take long for Sylvas to spot the stranger, his golden eyes falling upon a sun-kissed figure lingering up ahead within the distance, waiting patiently for an audience. And as the mercenary slowed his pace to a walk, approaching the woman cautiously, he offered her a small chuff, politely alerting her of his presence.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Never one to lie idle, Sunspot began an investigation of the other wolves that lived here while she waited for an audience. Three youngsters, four women, two men, she thought, nose twitching over the dewy earth at her paws. There were other scents, too - older ones - but Sunspot ignored those, instead wondering if her brother had taken a mate, started a family of his own. Would he still welcome his sister, or was she forgotten to him?

She smelled him before he arrived, and thus, took time to arrange herself into a pleasingly submissive position. It would never come naturally to her, but it was only a matter of familiarity, and not of attitude. Too, it would rattle her to take a position underneath her long-lost brother, but Sunspot imagined he was still a good and honorable - if not a bit moody - wolf.

"Hello," she said to the male - not her brother - as he approached, her tail wiggling tentatively behind her. The woman took a few steps nearer, nostrils flaring as she commited his scent to memory and attempted to learn more about him and the wolves he lived with.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry it's short x3

The mercenary offered a simple smile in return to her greeting and took a small step forward, slowly deciding to position himself in front of the woman, but on the opposite side of the borders, ”Mornin' madame.” Sylvas replied warmly, giving a polite dip of his head and then silently returning to examine the stranger before him. The brute's amber eyes gleamed briefly as he peered to the nameless woman, a sense of curiosity creeping over him, ”May I ask what your business is here?” He questioned as he tiltsx his head to the side with an inquisitive look across his face.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Surprise flickered across the woman's face as she heard the male's voice for the first time. There was a twang to his words that was similar to her and Grayday's own, and she wondered, briefly, whether Grayday had found other relatives here, or if this was, perhaps, Grayday's own son.

But a moment later she'd decided that it was impossible, and that this wolf was not young enough to have been fathered by her brother.

"My brother, Grayday," she replied. "I followed his scent to these borders. I'm sure he'll be glad to see me."
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
hope you don't mind me! looking for trade threads :D

she paced along the borders, for recently had she become interested in them, passing over them so many times in her travels with Aoife. today, she had decided to add her own scent to the many that already marked it, urinating in some spots and shoving her paws against the earth in others. she continued this for a time, the mindless activity becoming a little boring, yet still enjoyable. 

a new scent caught her nose then, and her nostril flared, attempting to catch it. ears perked above her skull caught voices, and without a second thought, approached. she quickly came within view of the other leader she hardly knew, Sylvas, and a stranger, one decked in a coat of pale earth. her ears caught the last few sentences the woman spoke easily, and she darted ahead, suddenly interested in the woman. approaching with a high flying tail and perked ears, she acknowledged Sylvas for a moment before turning to the stranger. " Are you my aunt, then?" she asked, rather bluntly.  she grinned, excited at the prospect. she'd never had an aunt before. yet she had never heard of Da;s sister, and she asked a beat later, "What's your name?"
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas paused as the woman spoke, her words coming as a surprise to the male as he stared at the stranger for a second, golden eyes studying the female before him till he managed a small smile, ”Oh.” He said with a intrigued look growing across his face, his unkept tail giving a gentle swish behind him as he shifted himself on the spot, ”Being his sister, I'm sure he would be glad to see you.” Sylvas smiled, though his attention was soon stolen by the arrival of Dawn and his brown ears swivelled forward as he caught the young girl's words to the sun-kissed woman, his gaze soon returning to the stranger as Dawn went on to question her name and a good question it was.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Like Sylvas's, Sunspot's attention was soon stolen by the arrival of a young girl. The woman's eyes narrowed as soon as she saw her - for this child had been made in Grayday's spitting image, though her fur was lighter and her build slighter than his. And as soon as she appeared, she confirmed Sunspot's suspicions.

"Am I?" she asked, excited by the very idea. "Are you really Day's daughter?"

Without further introduction, the woman stepped forward and began to sniff over her brand-new niece, her tail wagging wildly behind her. Obviously she was. She couldn't be anyone else's, could she? Not when she looked like him and smelled like him and even seemed to talk like him, if Sunny remembered correctly.

"I'm Sunspot," she replied, her paws tapping an exited dance into the grass. "What's your name?"
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
The woman's response was one of bewilderment, for a moment, and Dawn offered a grin. her head dipped excitedly at the woman's question - her aunt's question. "Yep! I've got a brother, too- though he's not as fun as me."  she said with a grin that hinted at mirth, though her statement was probably true- she was much more fun, and much more likely to get herself killed. 

her tail twitched excitedly, gaze joyful as a name was offered. Sunspot. "I'm Dawn!"  she chirped, childlike in her excitement. her front paws beat out an excited little tango in the grass, saying a moment later, " My brother's Sunny. Da's the leader here, with Sylvas."  she told the woman, gesturing to the male beside her. unable to contain a howling call for her Da any longer, she tilted up her muzzle and let out a call for @Grayday , offering an excited little shake.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry it's short and crumby <3

The mercenary remained silent as the family union unfolded before him, his amber eyes peering between the females as they slowly delved deeper into conversation, his gold stare trailing over to Dawn at his side as she began to enlighten the older female, gradually bringing her aunt up to date.

When hearing his name mentioned by the young hunter, Sylvas smiled some at the light colored she-wolf, his brown ears arching forward as she then called for her dad. Sylvas turned his attention back to the older female, whom he could now place a name to and offered a friendly smile as they now waited patiently for Grayday's arrival. The brown male curious to see his friend's reaction to such an unexpected surprise.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Sorry about the wait!" Grayday panted, rolling onto the scene, like, a month after Dawn called for him"I was taking a nap, and then I forgot about this thread until I checked Sunspot's threadlog."

He stumbled a bit when he caught sight of the woman standing in front of Dawn and Sylvas. She looked familiar, but had a face he couldn't place. His nose, however, recognized her right away. "Sunny?" he demanded, surging forward to bury his nose in her fur. Sure enough"Sunny, what are you doing here?" he laughed, tail wagging double-time as he sniffed her over. He could hardly believe it was her!
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot could hardly believe her eyes when the silver male arrived. Surely, this couldn't be the young, bright-eyed brother that'd said goodbye so many years ago. She hardly recognized him at all, and began to wonder if she looked as old and weathered as him. But when she looked at Dawn (somehow more familiar to her than her own brother), she reckoned she could still see the family resemblence.

"It's good to see you," she said, returning his curious sniffs and accepting his affectionate greeting. It was still strange to think of this man as her brother, but if - since he was, his nuzzle was to be expected. She would be his sister again. She would learn to remember these things.