Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He slept decently that night, better than he had the previous. But one could not be too careful - he would still have to be on his guard even if he was comfortable in the den. Only three wolves here he had encountered so far, and only one of those were somewhat trusted. Kahlil, though they had not known each other for long, was distrusted by Neo but he was still unsure what to make of him. The Svartell child would not accept a place below the boy, but it seemed they did share a few things in common. Both had been taken in by the Speaker, and both disliked the older child, Vaati. 

He was awoken by a nuzzle and kiss upon his head, which although he wasn't fond of (his mother had done it many times), he did not complain. Instead he opened his jaws and yawned, stretching his forelegs out before lifting himself up off the den's floor. He glanced at Nyx, curious as to what she had planned, for it was clear she wanted them to go somewhere. She ushered the pair of boys outside, where the sun coloured the sky a bright orange. The Spiderling noticed, as they walked, Kahlil glance at him a couple of times, so he nodded to the boy. A sort of silent greeting. The two might not be on the best of terms, but starting fights early in the morning would do neither any good. 

Then the Speaker stopped, and Neo copied, halting where he was. He gazed briefly up at Nyx before sitting down, waiting for any further instructions. He did not know why they were here, but after the daark wolfess called, he knew that they were here to meet someone.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM