Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Sorry for crappy post!

Neo watched as the dark, shadowed wolf emerged from between the looming trees and greeted them (mostly Nyx), though his following words were seemingly directed at him and Kahlil. The Svartell child would have introduced himself, but he waited and listened as the Speaker did just that. He couldn't help but notice how she introduced the white-coated, younger pup before him, and although it was only a small detail, he shot Nyx a slightly questioning glance - though the spiderling gave a respectful nod in greeting to the Dark Master. Neo was slightly bigger than Kahlil, though that was most likely due to his age (he was a month older than the other the other boy), and he found it irritating that the younger boy puffed out his chest slightly at being introduced first. Neo ignored him, focusing his attention on the large male before them. If the boy thought that he was above him, then he was very much wrong. Neo would, as he had promised before, not take a place beneath Kahlil. He would, gladly, fight the other youngster for it, though there was no need for such a thing right now. No, they were meeting someone who the ash child assumed to be of importance.

Nyx asked for the man's approval of them, confirming Neo's earlier thoughts. This wolf clearly held a high rank, if not the top spot. The spiderling gave a respectful nod in greeting to the Dark Master, awaiting what words he might have to speak about he and Kahlil.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM