Dragoncrest Cliffs Soon as I open my eyes, see the sun through the blinds, I feel electrified
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her lips twitched at his remark, though Wildfire didn't comment. Perhaps if she hadn't been in heat at the present moment, she could've quipped about her father's and son's good looks. But it felt inappropriate, somehow, given the situation. That made her cast a furtive look his way. If the scent was bothering him, he gave no indication. In fact, he seemed entirely unaffected, which was a relief. Somehow, Wildfire was mostly able to mute her own hormonal impulses. Her priorities lay elsewhere right now.

Bobby's question brought her back to attention. "Of course!" she replied right away. "I'd love to mentor you. We could—" Her voice cut off as she laughed lightly at his question. "Well, I haven't caught any scents yet. Have you? Oh," she said, coughing, "speaking of scents, let me know if it's too much of a distraction." She gave him an awkward smile, hoping he knew what she meant.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Soon as I open my eyes, see the sun through the blinds, I feel electrified - by Wildfire - January 30, 2018, 09:32 PM