Moonspear i don't wanna die
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was from opposite sides along the border that Charon approached them. He was patrolling alone, feeling defensive still and not wanting to let Ame out of his sight, but knowing he must. Normally he would have started on the puppy den right after making sure there would be actual pups, but the stormy, snowy weather and early conception made it so that he was not able to this time around, which left him restless. Besides, things were stirring in the pack and Charon felt uneasy about all of it. He was growing closer and closer to the point where he would agree with Amekaze: That it would be for the best and consistency to just chase out Rannoch and Liffey now. But it wasn't like they were nobodies that had just joined. He liked them, or he had at some point, when he still thought that they were loyal to him. If only there was some way to test them (unbeknownst to him, accepting Gannet as a form of slave might just be that test).

Ears perked forward when he heard their chatter in the distance. Charon hadn't seen much of Terance or Rannoch lately, and he thought that maybe it would be good to spend some time with them. After all, what better way than to get to know whether Rannoch was still loyal, and if there were any others that might feel the same way if he was not? Charon chuffed to announce his presence to them before their paths would cross. His body was carried proudly and dominantly, though this dominance was not necessarily directed at them; it was how Charon tended to carry around the borders.
Messages In This Thread
i don't wanna die - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 11, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 12, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Terance - February 12, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 12, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Terance - February 12, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Charon - February 13, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 14, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i don't wanna die - by Charon - February 15, 2018, 03:51 AM